The Sureserve Foundation
Easter Parcel Colouring Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition can be entered between 3rd – 30th April 2021, any entries after this date will not be included.
2. Only one prize is available and the winner will be selected after the end date and will be contacted on social media.
3. To claim your prize you must reply within 28 days with your address details.
4. There are no cash or product alternatives.
5. Please note delivery of the prize may be delayed.
6. Prizes are subject to change.
7. This competition is only open to UK entrants and you must use the hashtag indicated to enter.
8. This competition is promoted by The Sureserve Foundation, Unit 1 Yardley Business Park , Luckyn Lane , Basildon, Essex, SS14 3BZ.
9. This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of the Sureserve Group or The Sureserve Foundation (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
10. If you are under 18 you must have permission from your parent or guardian to enter the competition.
11. How to enter: pick up an activity sheet via the Sureserve Foundation’s Easter Parcel campaign, colour it in and ask an adult to share your picture on Twitter using #EasteratSureserve
12. The opening date for entries is 00:01 on Saturday 3rd April 2021.
13. The closing date for entries is 12pm on Friday 30th April 2021. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
14. No purchase necessary.
15. Only one entry allowed per household.
16. The prize is: 1 x first prize of The World of Peter Rabbit - The Complete Collection of Original Tales, a set of 23 story books in a presentation box.
17. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
18. The Sureserve Foundation reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
19. The winners of the competition will be selected by an independent adjudicator at random from all completed colouring sheets and notified by no later than 28th May 2021. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
20. All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. The Sureserve Foundation reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
21. The prize will be delivered to winners on or before the 30th June 2021 or as otherwise notified by The Sureserve Foundation.
22. The Sureserve Foundation’s decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
23. To obtain details of the prize winner after the closing date, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
24. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
25. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
26. By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and b) that you agree to be contacted by The Sureserve Foundation by social media.
27. Any personal information you give us will be used solely for this competition and will not be passed on to any other parties without your agreement.
28. Under no circumstances will The Sureserve Foundation be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
29. The Sureserve Foundation will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and The Sureserve Foundation can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
30. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.